1. Opening hours: As an internet business, we continue to be open Monday to Friday. In the current circumstances, we are unable to have any visitors. Please place orders online.
2. Delivery Times: We are continuing to send orders out through the post. The Royal Mail are doing their best to offer the normal delivery times, but please note that some deliveries are being delayed due to staffing issues. Please give extra time for your order to arrive. Special Delivery orders are no longer guaranteed by 1 pm, but will be delivered by 9 pm. Please see the Royal Mail website for more information.
3. International Deliveries: International deliveries have been affected by the restriction on air flights. Please visit the Royal Mail website for updates on individual countries.
4. Are Deliveries Safe? Covid-19 is a virus, and unlike bacteria does not survive for very long outside of the human body. Anyone handling the goods you receive from us will have used hand sanitiser before picking and packing your order. The Royal Mail says its postmen and women are regularly washing their hands and are wearing gloves for deliveries. This means that there's little chance that your post could transmit the virus.
5. Inhouse Procedures: We are only allowing staff into the premises, all deliveries are made to the door and then the outer packaging is removed and discarded. After hand washing and sanitising, the goods are unpacked and sorted, before being repackaged in clean packaging.