Leather Watch Straps
Buy a replacement leather watch strap from our range of high quality watch bands for all types of watches. Choose from over 30 different types of leather watch strap, ranging from a low cost basic everyday watch bands
to more specialised watch straps including Crocodile and Lizard grain, extra-long, extra-wide, extra-narrow, cordette and open-ended watch straps.
For help in choosing the correct size of watch strap see our Watch Strap Measurement page.
WHAT SIZE WATCH STRAP DO I NEED TO ORDER?
WILL IT FIT MY WRIST?
The dimension you need |
to take from your watch
is the distance between
the shoulders of the watch
into which the spring bar fits.
Take the length of the watch strap from the details of the strap you want to buy, or from the table below, and add your watch length to it.
Take off 20mm to allow for the strap to be buckled on the 3rd last hole and leave enough 'tail' to be secured by the strap loops,
and this is the final maximum strap length and the circumference of the maximum wrist it will fit.
The minimum wrist size the strap fits is usually 30mm less than the maximum wrist size.
Watch Strap Lengths (excluding buckle)
- Standard length straps = 170mm for straps up to 14mm width.
- Standard length straps = 190mm for straps 16mm width and above.
- Extra-long straps = 190mm for straps up to 14mm width.
- Extra-long straps = 210mm for straps 16mm width and above.
- Extra-extra-long straps = 215mm for straps up to 14mm width.
- Extra-extra-long straps = 225mm for straps 16mm width and above.